| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashgabat in April is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with some rain. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of fluid is laid down across an average of 9 days.
- In April the heavens above Ashgabat are reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:17 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:08.
- There are approximately 6:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashgabat April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashgabat: