| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashgabat in August is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.6 °C (97.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 16.1 °C (29 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid precipitates during on average 1 day.
- In August the skies in Ashgabat are beaming with on balance a dazzling 11:23 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 13:35.
- There are approximately 2:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashgabat August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashgabat: