| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashgabat in December is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with some sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of fluid tumbles during on average 9 days.
- The heavens above Ashgabat are somewhat dreary having on balance merely 3:34 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 9:42 long with an average length of 9:34.
- There are approximately 5:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38% of daylight hours and cloudy 62% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashgabat December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashgabat: