| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashgabat in February is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with some sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of fluid descends during an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Ashgabat are somewhat dreary with on average a mere 3:56 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:43.
- There are approximately 6:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashgabat February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashgabat: