| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashgabat in January is very cool at 2.2 °C (35.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with sleet, snow or rain at times. A paltry 22mm (0.9in) of H2O is deposited across on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Ashgabat are somewhat dreary with on balance merely 3:34 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:13 long with an average length of 9:51.
- There are approximately 6:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashgabat January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashgabat: