| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashgabat in July is very hot at 30.9 °C (87.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.2 °C (100.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of water is unloaded across on average 1 day.
- In July the skies in Ashgabat are beaming having an average of a dazzling 11:32 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 14:45 long with an average length of 14:30.
- There are approximately 2:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashgabat July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashgabat: