| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashgabat in June is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.7 °C (96.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of H2O descends during an average of 2 days.
- The heavens above Ashgabat are glorious with an average of an appreciable 10:32 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:36 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:44.
- There are approximately 4:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashgabat June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashgabat: