| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashgabat in May is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of liquid descends during on average 7 days.
- In May the skies in Ashgabat are sunny with an average of a considerable 9:19 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 14:12.
- There are approximately 4:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashgabat May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashgabat: