| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashgabat in November is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 6 days.
- In November the skies in Ashgabat are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 5:07 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:05.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashgabat November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashgabat: