| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashgabat in October is very mild at 15.3 °C (59.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with seldom any rain. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 4 days.
- In October the blue above Ashgabat is slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:52 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:08.
- There are approximately 3:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashgabat October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashgabat: