| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashgabat in September is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 16.1 °C (29 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 1 day.
- In September the heavens above Ashgabat are sunny with on balance a considerable 9:27 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 2:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashgabat September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashgabat: